Friday, December 7, 2012

One more for today....Liam

Wanted to put Liam's measurements on here, I have them saved on my phone but in case something happens I want it here too. :)

Hospital measurements:
July 16, 2012 - 7lb 10oz, 22.5"
July 17, 2012 - 7lb 3oz
Doctor Office Measurements:
July 26, 2012 - 7lb 3oz, 21" - nurse said they stretch them out more to measure at hospital so he didn't shrink. Haha.  They said they never get as long as hospital does.
August 15, 2012 - 8lb 10oz, 21.5"
August 30, 2012 - 9lb 12oz
September 18, 2012 - 10lb 12oz, 24.25"
October 18 - 11lb 14oz
November 13, 2012 - 12lb 14oz, 25"

I will probably take him in next week and have him weighed, his next check up is not until January but J has allergy shots every week so I will ask them to weigh him then so I can see how much he has grown.  He is getting too big too fast.

We started on cereal a couple weeks ago.  The doctor said I could start anytime but there was no rush.  If he was satisfied with just liquid I could wait.  Well, I wanted to see if maybe it would help get him to sleep ALL night...  We have been teething I do believe - chewing and drooling like CRAZY, getting up a couple times a night when he was just getting up once.  So, I thought we would see if cereal helped...  At first, it wasn't helping at all. He would still get up twice and I was about to give up.  Then the past 2 nights - I have mixed it a little thicker and made a little more and guess what???  We go to bed at 9 and sleep until 530-630.  Yesterday morning I had to wake him up to leave.  Today he woke up at 530 - time i was getting up anyways.  So, we are hoping this is a start of a new thing.  However, he may have slept all night the last two nights but I have been up more than normal...  Checking on him to make sure he is ok.. Haha.  Im hoping once I get use to him not getting up I will be able to sleep through the night.  I have a video monitor (best investment I made, I LOVE IT) so when I wake up and wonder why he hasn't woke up and if he is ok, I just zoom in and I can actually see his chest rise and fall with his breathing so I know he is ok.  I dont have to get out of bed, go in his room and risk waking him.  And its always nice to be able to always see him if you want. :)

I think I am caught up for a while...  I will leave you with a few pictures.

Love this pic.  Haha.  Poor kid.


This was the day after he turned 4months.  Love him!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.